Deped Memorandum No. 22, s 2015
Directors of Services, Centers too Heads of Units Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary too Secondary Schools All Others Concerned
- All Department of Education (DepEd) instruction too non-teaching personnel shall undergo annual physical exam inwards compliance alongside the Civil Service Commission Memorandum Circular No. 17, s. 1989.
- Chest X-ray too laboratory examinations shall alone hold out done equally recommended past times the physician.
- Teachers’ Annual Health Examination Form 86 may hold out filled out past times the DepEd Medical Officer, Tamang Serbisyong Kalusugang Pampamilya (TSEKAP) Service Provider Medical Officer or whatsoever government-licensed physician. All DepEd instruction too non-teaching personnel are encouraged to avail of the TSEKAP formerly known equally the Primary Health Care Benefit 1 (PCBI) Package.
- To avail of the TSEKAP services, teachers must watch their assigned service provider for enlistment. Profiling of medical history volition too then hold out done to hit upwardly one’s withdraw heed the needed physical examination. All concerned may advert to DepEd Memorandum No. 30, s. 2014 entitled Expansion of Phill-lealth Primary Care Benefit 1 (PCBI) Package to comprehend Personnel of the Department of Education.
- The teachers’ annual wellness clearance shall hold out based on the filled out Form 86 or its equivalent wellness clearance certificates provided past times the TSEKAP physician.
- This Memorandum shall rescind the arguing inwards Item 3B, Paragraph ii of DepEd Order No. 44, s. 2004 entitled Strengthening DepEd’s TB Prevention too Control Program Through Adoption of the Comprehensive too Unified Policy on TB Control inwards the Philippines (CUPTBCP) requiring Chest X-ray inwards the Teachers Annual Health Clearance.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.