How To Add Syntax Highlighter To Blogger Blog?
- Select the subject of your highlighter,you tin flame come across demo of subject here.
- Then pick out the brushes which you lot want
- Click on the Get Code button
- Copy all the code from the text area
- Now larn to your template
- Find for </head> tag inwards your template
- Add copied code simply to a higher house it,
Now you lot bring successfully implemented the syntax highlighter into your blogger blog,now lets come across how to live it,
How To Use Syntax Highlighter Into Blogger Posts?
While creating a post larn to Edit HTML section
Use below code yo live syntax highlighter
<pre class='brush:[brushname];'> ADD THE PARSED CODE HERE </pre>
[brushname]amongst brushname which you lot desire to live to highlight the code,
ADD THE PARSED CODE HEREamongst the encoded code,to encode the codes you lot tin flame live our HTML Code Encoder tool
for an example,if you lot desire to live or highlight CSS code in addition to thus live the code below,
<pre class="brush:css;"> ADD YOUR CSS CODE HERE </pre>
if you lot desire to live or highlight HTML code in addition to thus live the code below,
<pre class="brush:html;"> ADD YOUR CSS CODE HERE </pre>
live same to a higher house play a trick on to highlight whatsoever type of code
That’s all close adding syntax highlighter into blogger blog,I promise you lot bring liked this tutorial also if you lot are getting whatsoever unmarried work in addition to thus experience gratis to part it via comments,I’ll glad to aid you lot 🙂
pEaCe aNd bLeSsInGs BuDdIeS 🙂